Saturday, July 02, 2005

Back Tack Swap

The Back Tack project involved receiving supplies from a stranger, making a sewing noticn from those supplies and sending the completed item to yet another stranger.

What fun this was!

Here is the collection of supplies sent for me to use.







I made a box, a sewing machine needle case and a knitting needle case (of homemade felt!). My recipient like to knit and sew, and garden, so I tried to cover all three. Those are ladiebugs and doodlebugs crawling up the knitting needle case.


Here the cases are opened up.
















The needle case pattern can be found here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

You have done such a great job! I am your secret sender, and I am sending in the morning. Actually I was 95% finished when I received a hugish job and had to go do some on-site work, so long story short a few days got by me. Alas, everything is wrapped up and ready for the post in the morning.

Sorry i forgot to email or somment as well!

Dorothy said...

Nice to see you back again!